Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas!




Christmas is quickly approaching. With some well deserved time off, I decided to check out Photoshop CS4. Amazing program to put it simply. It pretty much puts the finishing touches on the photo with ease and I just have to sit back and enjoy the photo!

As I am learning from my mistakes on photography, one issue that I've noticed was grainy appearance in many of my shots. My Nikon D70 camera has an ISO 600 setting. But after looking at some other people's shots, I've found than my ISO can be decreased to 200 without issue. The grain disappeared and now I get much crisper shots. With this and CS4 the difference between the photo from below and this one is very noticeable. This picture made my day, and I believe Christmas came a bit early this year!

No comments: